The first accommodation fee payment for all students is to be made before arrival day, and
instalments are then made in advance on or before specified dates as shown below.
It is your responsibility to ensure fees are paid on time.
Payment dates for the First and Second Trimester - 38 weeks total
|Installments due on / by
|Single Room + En Suite
|Apartment Room - 2/3 bedroom apartment
N.B. These fees include electricity charges. However, excessive use within a month may lead to user pay charges
- Fees must be paid by instalments as outlined below. They cannot be paid weekly.
- Payments can be made by cheque, cash (New Zealand dollars only), EFTPOS, direct debit or credit card. They cannot be made by automatic payment. If you wish to pay by credit card please send credit card details by fax with credit card holder’s signature and authorisation. A 2% credit card surcharge will be incurred.
- Payments must be made on time. There is a penalty fee of $50 if a payment is not made in full by the due date. This will be charged to your account. This fee may be waived if you have contacted Te Puni Village management before the due date to discuss reasons for lateness.
- Any debt over 30 days incurs 4% interest, any debt collection costs will be incurred by yourself including all outstanding fees.
- International students and local students without a New Zealand based guarantor are required to pay for full trimesters in advance and cannot pay by instalment.